Ege15 waterjet cutting machine are the first Watex’s flagship models , the perfect combination of proven performance, robust design, and exceptional price outperforms the standard waterjet offerings in the industry
Edge15 waterjets utilize German 1+F ball screws on the main beam and Japan THK guiding rail on the crossbeam which ensures accuracy across the additional length of gantry.
It has all the basic features you need for high precision 2D cutting, for both 4200 or 6000 bar technology. The Edge 15 machine has a single Z-movement where multiple cutting heads or a second cutting head can be applied on a beam. There are a number of operational functions and tools available as standard options.
After almost twenty years of industry experience creating the best quality waterjets on the market, Watex is excited to announce the value-engineered Edge 15 Series waterjet cutting machine.
When compared to other low-cost waterjets, the Emerald stands alone. The Edge 15 offers many of the same features of large, expensive waterjets at a reduced price. The durability and dependability of a Watex machine is unparalleled – the Edge 15 can improve the quality of waterjet cutting completed in your shop for many years.
Workingmaship of waterjet cutting machine
Excellent cutting table accessibility on a machine built for the Rigors of Waterjet cutting with robust mechanical design, integrated machine systems, intuitive user control, multiple table sizes, and several configurations available.
Edge 15 Series sets you up for success. With Edge 15 you won’t sacrifice performance, structural integrity, or the overall quality of your system.
Watex also use laser calibration to check the high precision according to the international standard and high market requirement .
Casting Body For The Cutting Table Beam Of Waterjet Cutting Machine
Watex water jet cutting machine can have a traditional construction with two arms on the cutting table ,equipped with one arm with counterweight . Both solutions are very stable and guarantee precision .
However ,cantilever constructions has more supporters among our clients , because it is more practical when loading materials ,it allows access to the cutting table from three sides.
Genuine and professional Watex Expertise inside and outside waterjet cutter
Watex’s Edge 15 water jet cutting machine models can provide unparalleled value. The core components – including the exclusive Hyper abrasive cutting system, Dynamic Waterjet Taper Control Technology, the latest high pressure pump Edgestream series .
Designed using American Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and thermally stress-relieved steel the Edge 15 water cutter handles high production needs with ease.with a high speed, high precision German-made motion system, the Edge 15 provides high quality parts — fast.
Your motion system is imperative to creating a high quality part. The Edge 15 protects the entire drive system. Full wrap around bellows special features ensure long component life, and highly accurate cut parts.
• Unique auto lubrication system
• 3-sided easy access to your workpiece
• Large diameter ball screw drive system
• Rigid construction for structural integrity
• Roll-around control
• Multiple pump configurations
• Heavy duty material support
• Solid steel casting construction
• World class Watex service available 24/7 365 days per year
Linear motor and driver of the water jet cutting machine from Yaskawa
Watex waterjet cutting machine are driven by Yaskawa linear servo motors which are used to improve the reliability, speed, and accuracy of the performance.
They can reach speeds as high as 5 m (196 inches per second) and reach an astonishing 206 s of maximum acceleration.
The linear servomotors are extremely energy efficient, and the effects of the motor’s heat being transferred to the other areas of your machine are minimized.
The main advantage of using this technology in the Waterjet Industry is to have zero backlash with no mechanical engagement and zero friction from the energy transaction.
Laser Calibration To Guarantee The High Precision For The Water Jet Cutting Machine
The X and Y axis and Z axis use the laser calibration to check the precision in it’s best situation guarantee .
Separate Stainless Steel Waterjet Tank:The improved heavy-duty tank design distributes weight evenly across the tank. The newly designed slats have a 4x longer lifetime, allow better gripping of material.
Reduce the risk of parts falling to the tank bottom. The durable, abrasive-resistant front rollers enable bearings to last longer and assist with loading and unloading of material onto the machine.
Saftey And Practicality Of The Separated Cutting Table
A working table separated from the machine ensures safety, precision and comfort of production. There is no fear that a forklift with which the cutting material is loaded can damage the waterjet.
Thanks to this, you will not be afraid to load heavy materials on the table. The mechatronics of your machine is always safe.
Thanks to a separate table, you can make lucrative orders to cut thick materials that your competitors are afraid of and earn more money.
Speed of valuation for the water jet cutter with Auto Nesting software
Our easy-to-use software allows you to make quick estimates of planned production. You save a lot of time or you will be able to make faster pricing than your competitors.
This means that within tens of seconds you will be able to present the pricing of the cutting service to your client or assess the costs of the planned production.
Economical and efficient high pressure pump for waterjet cutting machine
Economical, efficient, reliable and easy to service pumps with power from 34 to 100 horsepower and maximum pressure from 3000 to 6200 bar enable economical processing of any details up to 30 cm in thickness.
The pumps are adapted to work 24 hours a day, so you can increase your production capacity and earn more at any time.
Continually monitors more than 200 aspects of the system during operation. Faults are displayed on the monitor. Review of the detected faults can reduce troubleshooting time by 70%
- ITALY ESA® 17″ S660W CNC Control system
- Human interface SMARTTOUCH V6.0
- YASKAWA ® Highly dynamic EtherCAT servo drive
- HYPERTHERM ® High Pressure Pump of 50 HP SL-VI – 4200 bar – 1L(option)
- 1 waterjet cutting Table X,Y with cutting head 3000 x 1500 mm working area
- Watex® Abrasive backstop system CUT CONTROL 3.0
- Watex® Abrasive regulation-ABRASIVE 3.0
- Water Jet Soften system
- Watex 3D 5-Axis Bevel Cutting Head 3.0
- Hypertherm® Echion 50 NEW waterjet pumps as option
- Automatic Abrasive feeder with 200L capacity.ABRALINE 1.0
- Watex® Anti-collision system – Collision Protection 2.0
- Machine safety system. Declaration of conformity and CE marking.
- Communication system to communicate between the machine and Watex.
- Industrie 4.0 for sheet metal working with TwinCAT Analytics and TwinCAT .
Safety Technology Of The Water Jet Cutter
. Boom Overload Protection Technology
Relief valves are mounted on the boom cylinder counterbalance valves. These valves will release pressure in the event of excessive boom load to prevent damage to the boom.
. Hopper Screen Interlock Technology
As an operator protection measure, the pump will automatically stop when the hopper screen is opened.
. The oil level in the hydraulic reservoir is continually monitored. If the level drops below a preset level, an alarm will sound and the pump will be stopped to prevent damage to the hydraulic system.
Versatile Cutting Head For Water Jet Cutter
In the standard equipment of each Watex waterjet, there is the option of 3D cutting head. Thanks to this, your waterjet cutting machine can cut angles without problems.
This option is important if you want to cut, for example, tiles ,irregular parts which are always very profitable for companies with waterjet.
- The 3D cutter head has five axes, 3 linear and 2 rotating. It has been designed for both pure 3D cut and 2D 1/2 cut (flat cut with bevel), without losing 2D (flat) cut functionality. Its design features offer great work possibilities. Especially its infinite rotation in the C axis, which avoids the need to rewind with a consequent reduction in working times and a lower risk of reducing the cut quality. On the rotating frame of the C-axis, it is possible to connect the height adjustment and anti-collision control module.
- It is also possible to eliminate the taper of the pieces, by means of a TCI JET CONTROL1.0 with a tangential cutting function using the 5-axis, that has been programmed in the CNC.
- The noise level generated by the machine has been set at 85 dB at a distance of one meter during cutting 10 mm material with one cutting head with a nozzle diameter of 0.30 mm and submerged cutting.
- Can be used with various cutting heads.
- Crash Sensor Block
- Provided by crash sensor.
- Provided by splash shield.
- Can be provided be auto height sensor.
- Its kinematic principle does not need a complex control algorithm, so the position error will be decreased.
Note: This level can vary considerably and exceed the set level (85 dB) depending on the cutting conditions and the shape of the pieces when cutting. Therefore, it is necessary that the client / user equips workstations around the machine with the necessary equipment (protective cells, ear protection for operators …) depending on the actual noise5-Axis Cutting Head
|Max positioning speed||5m/min|
|Effective range||± 60º|
|Max positioning speed||5m/min|
Some Brands Of Components For Waterjet Cutting Machine
The heart of the machine are its components, and in this field we have something to be proud of. High precision ball screws, linear guides, servo drives.
Control panel,as well as electrical components come from top manufacturers. This is a guarantee of high precision of cut parts and reliability of the machine for many years.