Water jetting machine is engineered by diesel engine with UHP water to achieve surface cleaning solution to instead of traditional sandblasting. It use pure water with ultra pressure water up to 40000 psi combing with new New stainless steel tank and integrated water filter system helps extend hydro jetting machine like .
Available as a skid or trailer unit. Watex diesel water jetting machine offer a host of features to provide contractors with enhanced performance, superior durability.
Watex D-stream series high pressure water jetting machine deliver a host of engineered improvements. One of the most notable changes is the filter system. Integrated design helps extend system life and keep the high pressure seals of the machine as well .
All operating system, including pressure adjustable valve and pressure gauge with snubber. are mounted on a separate accessory manifold, which provides additional protection for these important components.
Powerful performance and undeniable reliability are just two reasons the ultra high pressure (uhp) water jetting machine is the clear choice for your industry washing applications.
With operating pressures from 500bar to 3000 bar, it is ideally suited for a wide variety of cleaning work. e.g. In the chemical and mining industry and popular in the paint rust and normal alga oyster removal industry for the big ship .
HP sealing made by super composite material enables high durability of the high pressure seals and counteracts the ingress of air.
Ultra High Pressure Water Jetting Machine Pump Unit
- Three pistons to five pistions with suitable plungers keep the stability of the running
- Chang various pressures flexible with accelerating speed within in short time
- Diesel engine driven pump ensure the water jet unit in different without limited
With the continous working pressure from 100bar to 3000 bar with different flow rate combing varies cleaning head for tube cleaning with big flow rate and paint rust removal and cement with hydro jetting machine.
1) Ultra High Water Jetting Machine Anti Vibration Technology
Ultra high pressure (UHP) pump anti vibration technology reduces vibration during running by 30% allowing less movement and greater control of the waterjet unit and plunger.
One button stabilization technology quickly dampens any pump movement resulting from repositioning the piston. This allows precise positioning of the end hose.
With cycle times of up to 1900 per minute with 2780 bar in 40000 psi. pump efficiency is increased up to 25% while diesel consumption is decreased by up to 10%.
- By adopting our new fluid end technology, the pump’s overswing amplitude is reduced by 70%
- The new pump body developed by an international team ensures precise operation and energy consumpition
- Extra reinforcements in the boom, arm, plungers and undercarriage increase stability and service life
- Easily accessible service points and a detachable fluid end that make maintenance more easy
Versatile And Easy Control Panel For Ultra High Pressure Water Jetting Machine
Control system ensure the high stability of the flow rate and continuous ultra high pressure water jetting and guarantee high volumetric efficiencies at high pressures in a quick speed as well.
It features for dustproof and waterproof for the water jet pump unit,the protection level reached to IP 65. Combining pump anti vibration technology ,the pump anti vibration technology reduces vibration during pumping by 50%
1) Watex Water Jetting Machine Fault Self Diagostic Technology
Continually monitors more than 100 aspects of the water jetting system during operation. Faults are displayed on the monitor. Review of the detected faults can reduce troubleshooting time by 70%. The operator can know the shortcome easy and solve the problems in a quick time
- Low water lever shutdown system
- Water temperature high shutdown system
- Different pressure alarm when it take over the limit
- Oil pressure alarm when it goes to high
- Oil temperature alarm when it take over 20 degree
- Water pressure switch to keep the pressure of the water into the pump is eligible
All Of The Electrical Component Parts Purchased From Schneider or ABB For Water Jetting Machine
- All of the electrical components adopts Schneider and some control electrical component parts purchased from Siemens or the similar high quality brands
- Regarding to the motor of the diesel engine purchased from Bosch .
- The accumulator of the diesel engine from Virta or Bosch
- The drive motor of the diesel engine from Bosch
Diesel Engine Purchased From Famous Brands ,Watex Also Supply OEM Service For Client
Diesel engineer as the most important part like the hydro jetting machine pump unit. so all of Watex waterjetting system diesel engine purchased from Cummins or same quality brands ,you also can tell us the brand of the diesel engine you need, we can supply OEM service .All of the diesel should be according to CE
- Cummins engine oil ,every 1000 hours to update
- Service network all of the world
- Max rotating speed 1900 rpm
- Advanced fuel injection technology ,heat efficiency 9.8MJ/KWH
304 Stainless Steel Water Tank In 4mm Thickness For Water Jetting Machine
If the water tank made by plastic or other composite material. the tank will break easy during the collision or normal steel will rust easy and break the pump easy and increase the rating of the blockage;
- 250 gallon water tank.
- Triple 200 gpm filters – the first in its class..
- Water tank with no pressure filter system by Watex design.
- Equipped with low water shutdown system and high temperature stop system.
- Italy mechanical floating valve can eliminate the water hammer effectively
- Allows for water to de-aerate before entering the pump, extending the life of the parts.
- Low water level switch to prevent cavitation from water supply problems
- Water level in case the water lack and give the alarm
High Performance Tripicate Filter System For Water Jetting Equipment
- Three stage filters
- 1μ standard
- 304 stainless steel casting cover bear high pressure
- Integrated welding for the water filter cover
- There are three filters system for each cover
Smart Fluid End Convesion For Ultra High Pressure (UHP) Water Jetting Machine
- Pump head conversion can change from lower pressure to it’s max pressure within 2 mins
- Easy to change the spare parts for the fluid end
- Low maintenance with little spare parts ,just change some seal
- All of the check valve kits and HP seal kits made in NOK
Max Strongest Chassis Structure For Hydro Jetting Machine Guarantee Long Lifespan
- Dural independent frame system ,diesel and pump mounted on a separate plate
- Design specially for surface treatment ,easy to transport and hoist
- The plate has tool box can keep some tools and accessories easy and safe
- Galvanized processing to meet the long term anticorrosion requirement
- Whole of the Chassis made by integrated welding
Automatical Reel Collection System Without Compromise As Option For Long Hose
- Torsion accessory can improve the working environment and increase the working efficiency and extend the lifetime of the high pressure tube
- All of the high pressure hose made in Sweden or USA. combining the hydraulic system it can collect the long soft tube in a good situation
- And maximize the lifetime of the tube ,expecially for the sewer and drain cleaning which need long length tube
Industry Cleaning With Water Jetting Equipment For Some Vocation
Ultra high pressure UHP water jetting machine uses pressure water from 500bar to 2800bar used to clean the drain and sewer and tube insider cleaning with 3D cleaning head. It also can be used for paint and rust removal
This method is perfect for internal and external surfaces because the spray gun operator is able to access those “hard to reach” areas .
Besides, due to its strong water spray, the user can keep a safe distance from the surface being cleaned.
One of the major differences between UHP water jetting machine and other cleaning abrasives is the ability to contain, capture, filter and reuse the water. This eliminates waste water and contaminants after the cleaning.
Underwater robot ship bottom Cleaning
The purpose of underwater ship wall cleaning is to remove biological roughness or fouling. A build up of marine fouling can lead to increased drag. Resulting in a detrimental impact on a vessel’s hydrodynamic performance and hence the relationship between speed. High performance and fuel consumption. Fouling, particularly in the case of a prolific build-up of hard or shell fouling like barnacles or tubeworm. It can cause turbulence, cavitation and noise, frequently affecting the performance of sonars, speed logs and other hull mounted sensors.
Proper cleaning removes all traces of fouling and does not damage the coating or cause any increased surface roughness. Underwater cleaning is performed either by a diver with high pressure cleaning pump or by a remotely operated vehicle (ROV) controlled from land.
Applicability and assumptions with water jetting machine
Hull cleaning is applicable for all vessel types and ages. Depending on the degree and type of fouling to be removed a diver can typically clean 300 to 400 m2 per hour of flat surfaces. The operation will be performed during normal ship stops (bunkering, anchorage) . The fuel reductions depend on the extent to which the hull is fouled.
Depending on the degree of marine fouling, vessel size, vessel segment. The operation profile and trading areas a reduction in the range of 1% to 5 % on main engine fuel consumption can be expected.