Water blasting equipment is engineered by electrical motor or diesel engine UHP water jetting to achieve surface cleaning according to clients need .It just use pure water without abrasive to strike the surface of the material.
Available with trailer unit, Watex water blasting equipment provides contractors with enhanced performance, superior durability for cleaning .
Ultra high pressure (UHP) water jetting equipment delivers a host of engineered improvements. One of the most notable changes is the integrated design for the classis and filter system .Integrated design helps extend system life and keep the whole of the machine can be used long time without compromise.
All operating system, including pressure valve and pressure gauge with snubber, are mounted on a separate accessory manifold, which provides additional protection for these important components for the whole of the water jet unit.
Powerful performance and undeniable reliability are just two reasons that Watex water blasting equipment is the clear choice for industry cleaning like paint and rust removal , pipe and tube cleaning, cement hydrodemolition.
With operating pressures from 1500bar to 3000 bar, it is ideally suited for a wide variety of cleaning work. In the chemical and mining industry ,water blasting machine always be used for some dust or mining cleaning with big flow rate .
One of the most important parts for the pump is the HP sealing which made by super composite material enables high durability of the high pressure seals and counteracts the ingress of air.
UHP Ultra High Pressure Water Blasting Equipment Pump Unit
- Three pistons to five pistons plunges keep the stability of the running from small flow rate to big flow rate
- Chang various pressures flexible with accelerating speed within two minutes
- Diesel engine or motor drive pump ensure the fluid end receives water at the correct pressure
With the continous working pressure from 1400bar to 3000 bar with different flow rate combing varies nozzles for tube cleaning with big flow rate and paint rust removal with rotative cleaning head .
1) Ultra High Pressure Water Blasting Equipment Anti Vibration Technology
Ultra high pressure (UHP) water blasting equipment anti vibration technology reduces vibration during running by 30% allowing less movement and greater control of the end hose.
One button stabilization technology quickly dampens any pump movement resulting from repositioning the piston. This allows precise positioning of the end hose.
With cycle times of up to 1900 per minute (at 2800MPa), pump efficiency is increased up to 25% while diesel consumption is decreased by up to 10%.
- By adopting our new piston pump, the pump’s plunger amplitude is reduced by 70%
- The new gland bix developed by an international team ensures precise operation and energy consumpition
- Extra reinforcements in the fluid end , piston, sleeve cover and undercarriage increase stability and service life
- Easily accessible service points and a detachable fluid end that make maintenance more easy
Versatile And Easy Control Panel For Ultra High Pressure Water Blasting Equipment
Control system ensure the high stability of the flow rate and continuous UHP water blasting and guarantee high volumetric efficiencies at high pressures in a quick speed as well.
It features for waterproof and dustproof for the water jet unit ,the protection level reached to IP 65. Combining pump anti vibration technology ,the pump anti vibration technology reduces vibration during pumping by 50%
1) Watex Fault Self Diagostic Technology For Water jet Unit
Continually monitors more than 100 aspects of the water jet system during operation. Faults are displayed on the monitor. Review of the detected faults can reduce troubleshooting time by 70%.
- Low water lever shutdown system
- Water temperature shutdown system
- Different pressure alarm when take limit
- Oil pressure alarm when it lower
- Oil temperature alarm when it too high
- Water pressure switch to keep the pressure of the water into the pump is eligible
All Of The Electrical Component Parts Purchased From Schneider For Water Blasting Equipment
- All of the electrical components parts adopts Schneider and some control electrical component parts purchased from Siemens or the similar high quality brands
- The motor for the diesel engine purchased from Bosch
- The accumulator for the diesel enginer purchased from Bosch or Virta
Diesel Engine Purchased From Famous Brands
Diesel engineer as one of the important part like the water jet pump unit ,so all of Watex water blasting equipment diesel engine purchased from Cummins or same quality brands ,you also can tell us the brand of the diesel engine you need, we can supply OEM service .
- Cummins engine oil ,every 1000 hours to update
- Service network all of the world
- Max rotating speed 1900 rpm
- Advanced fuel injection technology ,heat efficiency 9.8MJ/KWH
304 Stainless Steel Water Tank in 4mm Thickness For Water Blasting Equipment
If the water tank made by plastic will break easy and break the pump easy and increase the rating of the blockage
- 250 gallon water tank.
- Triple 200 gpm filters – the first in its class..
- Water tank with no pressure filter system by Watex design.
- Equipped with low water shutdown system and high temperature stop system.
- Italy mechanical floating valve can eliminate the water hammer effectively
- Allows for water to de-aerate before entering the pump, extending the life of the parts.
- Low water level switch to prevent cavitation from water supply problems
High Performance Triples Filter For Ultra High Pressure (UHP)Water Blasting Machine
- Three stage filters
- 1μ standard
- 304 stainless steel casting cover bear high pressure
- Integrated welding for the filter system
- There are three layers of the filter insider of each cover
Smart Fluid End Conversion With Lower Maintenance For Ultra High Pressure Water Jet Blasting Equipment
- Pump head conversion can change from lower pressure to it’s max pressure within 2 mins
- High strongest piston for Flid end
- Lower maintenance for the fluid end
- Easy to change the consumable parts
- All of the HP kits and check valve kits were made in USA
Max Strongest Chassis For Water Blasting Equipment guarantee long lifespan
- Dural independent frame system ,diesel and pump mounted on a separate plate
- Design specially for surface treatment ,easy to transport and hoist
- The plate has tool box can keep some tools and accessories easy and safe
- Galvanized processing to meet the long term anticorrosion requirement
- Interated welding for the bottom chassis
Hydraulic Reel Collection System Without Compromise As Option For Long Hose
- Torsion accessory can improve the working environment and increase the working efficiency and extend the lifetime of the high pressure tube
- All of the high pressure tube /line made in Sweden or USA , combining the hydraulic system it can collect the long soft tube in a good situation
- And maximize the lifetime of the tube ,expecially for the sewer and drain cleaning which need long length tube
Industry Cleaning Application With Ultra High Pressure Waterblasting Equipment
Ultra high pressure water blasting equipment(UHP) from 1000bar(14500PSI) to 2780bar(40000PSI) used to clean the drain and sewer and tube insider cleaning with 3D cleaning head , it also can be used for paint and rust removal
This method is perfect for internal and external surfaces because the spray gun operator is able to access those “hard to reach” areas .
Besides, due to its strong water spray, the user can keep a safe distance from the surface being cleaned.
One of the major differences between waterblasting equipment and other cleaning abrasives is the ability to contain, capture, filter and reuse the water. This eliminates waste water and contaminants after the cleaning.
Underwater robot ship bottom Cleaning and rust and paint removal
The purpose of underwater ship wall cleaning is to remove biological roughness or fouling. A build up of marine fouling can lead to increased drag. Resulting in a detrimental impact on a vessel’s hydrodynamic performance and hence the relationship between speed. High performance and fuel consumption. Fouling, particularly in the case of a prolific build-up of hard or shell fouling like barnacles or tubeworm. It can cause turbulence, cavitation and noise, frequently affecting the performance of sonars, speed logs and other hull mounted sensors.
Proper cleaning removes all traces of fouling and does not damage the coating or cause any increased surface roughness. Underwater cleaning is performed either by a diver with high pressure cleaning pump or by a remotely operated vehicle (ROV) controlled from land.
Applicability and assumptions with water blasting equipment
Hull cleaning is applicable for all vessel types and ages. Depending on the degree and type of fouling to be removed a diver can typically clean 300 to 400 m2 per hour of flat surfaces. The operation will be performed during normal ship stops (bunkering, anchorage) . The fuel reductions depend on the extent to which the hull is fouled.
Depending on the degree of marine fouling, vessel size, vessel segment. The operation profile and trading areas a reduction in the range of 1% to 5 % on main engine fuel consumption can be expected.