Watex hydroblasting machine are engineered to outperform and outlast any other units. The new stainless water tank and filter system helps extend system life, while larger filters help extend onsite operating time.
Available as a skid or trailer unit, D-Stream diesel high pressure hydroblasting machine offer a host of features to provide contractors with enhanced performance, superior durability.
D-stream water jet unit deliver a host of engineered improvements. One of the most notable changes is the special water tank and filter system. The integrated design helps extend system life, while larger filters help extend on-site operating time.
The pressure compensating by-pass valve and pressure gauge with snubber. are mounted on a separate accessory manifold, which provides additional protection for these important components.
Powerful performance and undeniable reliability are just two reasons the new series water blaster is the clear choice for your high-flow applications.
The sealing water system used prevents leakage. Enables an especially high durability of the high pressure seals and counteracts the ingress of air.
Ultra High Pressure Hydroblasting Pump Unit System
- Swing-Down manifold for full component access
- Convert to various pressures in the field with minimal downtime
- Engine driven charge pump to ensure the fluid end receives water at the correct pressure, regardless of the supply conditions.
1)Ultra High Pressure Water Pump Anti Vibration Technology
- UHP hydroblasting pump anti vibration technology reduces vibration during pumping by 50% allowing less movement and greater control of the end hose.
- The one button stabilization technology quickly dampends any pump movement resulting from repositioning the piston. This allows precise positioning of the end hose.
- With cycle times of up to 1900rpm (at 2780MPa with 40000psi , pump efficiency is increased up to 25% while fuel consumption is decreased by up to 10%.
- By adopting our new swing brake technology, the pump’s overswing amplitude is reduced by 60%
- The hydraulic system developed by an international team ensures precise operation and energy conservation
- Extra reinforcements in the boom, arm, swing platform and undercarriage increase stability and service life
- Easily accessible service points and a detachable radiator screen are among the features that make scheduled maintenance more convenient
Versatile And Easy Control Panel For Hydroblasting equipment
Control system ensure the high stability of the flow rate and continuous hydro blasting machine guarantee high volumetric efficiencies at high pressure in a quick speed as well.
It features for waterproof and dustproof ,the protection level reached to IP 65. Combining pump anti vibration technology ,the pump anti vibration technology reduces vibration during pumping by 50%
1)Watex Fault Self Diagnostic Technology For The Whole Of The Water Jet Unit
Continually monitors more than 120 aspects of the system during operation. Faults are displayed on the monitor. Review of the detected faults can reduce troubleshooting time by 70%.
- Low water lever shutdown system
- Water temperature shutdown system
- Different pressure alarm
- Oil pressure alarm
- Oil temperature alarm
- Water pressure switch to keep the pressure of the water into the pump is eligible
All Of The Electrical Component Parts Purchased From Famous Brands For Hydroblasting Machine
All of the electrical components adopts Schneider and some control electrical component parts purchased from Siemens or the similar high quality brands .
Diesel Engine Purchased From Famous Brands ,You Also Can Tell Us The Brand Of The Engine You Need
Diesel engineer as the one of the most important part like the high pressure pump unit. so we purchased all of our diesel engine purchased from Cummins or same quality brands like Weichai ,you also can tell us the brand of the diesel you need,we can produce the machine according to client’s requirement
- Cummins engine oil ,every 1000 hours to update
- Service network all of the world
- Max rotating speed 1900 rpm
- Advanced fuel injection technology ,heat efficiency 9.8MJ/KWH
304 Stainless Steel Water Tank In 4mm Thickness For High Pressure Hydroblasting Equipment
If the water tank made by plastic or normal steel will break or rust easy and increase the possibility of breakeage of the UHP pump unit easy and the blockage of the filter
- 250 gallon water tank.
- Triple 200 gpm filters – the first in its class.
- Water tank with no pressure filter system by Watex design.
- Equipped with low water shutdown system and high temperature stop system.
- Italy mechanical floating valve can eliminate the water hammer effectively
- Allows for water to de-aerate before entering the pump, extending the life of the parts.
- Low water level switch to prevent cavitation from water supply problems
High Performance Filter System for Hydroblasting equipment
- Three stage filters
- 1μ standard
- 304 stainless steel casting cover bear high pressure
Smart Fluid End Conversion For Ultra High Pressure Hydroblasting Equipment
- Pump head of the fuild end conversion can change from lower pressure to it’s max pressure within 2 mins
- All of the seal kits made in Japan
- The cylinder was made in USA
Max Strongest Frame For Hydro Blasting Equipment Gurantee Long Lifespan
- Dural independent frame system ,diesel and pump mounted on a separate plate
- Design specially for surface treatment ,easy to transport and hoist
- The plate has tool box can keep some tools and accessories easy and safe
- Galvanized processing to meet the long term anticorrosion requirement
Hydraulic Collection System Without Compromise As Option For The High Pressure Hose
- Torsion accessory can improve the working environment and increase the working efficiency and extend the lifetime of the high pressure tube
- All of the high pressure tube made in Sweden or USA , combining the hydraulic system it can collect the long soft tube in a good situation
- And maximize the lifetime of the tube ,expecially for the sewer and drain cleaning which need long length tube
Application Industry For Hydro Blasting Machine
Hydroblasting machine is a method by which a high pressure stream of water from 600bar to 2800bar used to remove old paint. rust, rubber, chemicals, or other heavy build up without causing damage to the surface below it.
This method is perfect for internal and external surfaces because the spray gun operator is able to access those “hard to reach” areas .
Besides, due to its strong water spray, the user can keep a safe distance from the surface being cleaned.
One of the major differences between hydroblasting and other cleaning abrasives methodes is the ability to contain. capture, filter and reuse the water. This eliminates waste water and contaminants after the cleaning.
Underwater robot ship bottom Cleaning
Diver performing underwater ship hull cleaning the alga and barnacle with high pressure water for the bottom of the ship .
The purpose of underwater ship wall cleaning is to remove biological roughness or fouling. A build up of marine fouling can lead to increased drag. Resulting in a detrimental impact on a vessel’s hydrodynamic performance and hence the relationship between speed.Power performance and fuel consumption.
Proper hydro blasting machine removes all traces of fouling and does not damage the coating or cause any increased surface roughness. Underwater cleaning is performed either by a diver with high pressure cleaning pump or by a remotely operated vehicle (ROV) controlled from land.
Applicability and assumptions
Hull cleaning is applicable for all vessel types and ages. Depending on the degree and type of fouling to be removed a diver can typically clean 300 to 400 m2 per hour of flat surfaces (less on the bow and stern areas). The operation will be performed during normal ship stops (bunkering, anchorage).
The fuel reductions depend on the extent to which the hull is fouled.
Reduction potential with hydro blasting machine
Depending on the degree of marine fouling, vessel size, vessel segment. operation profile and trading areas a reduction in the range of 1% to 5 % on main engine fuel consumption can be expected.