Hydro blasting equipment is engineered by diesel engine /electrical motor with ultra high pressure water to achieve cleaning solution for surface according to clients need.
Available with a skid or trailer unit. Watex hydroblasting machine offers a host of features to provide contractors with enhanced performance, superior durability.
D-stream hydro blasting equipment deliver a host of engineered improvements. One of the most notable changes is the ultra high pressure filter system. Integrated design extend water jet unit life and keep the high pressure seals of the pump as well .
All operating systems , including the pressure compensating by-pass valve and pressure gauge with snubber. are mounted on a separate accessory manifold. Which provides additional protection for these important components.
Powerful performance and undeniable reliability are just two reasons for the hydro blasting equipment as the clear choice for you UHP cleaning system
With operating pressures from 800bar to 3000 bar, it is ideally suited for a wide variety of cleaning work in the chemical and mining industry and oil /gas industry and ship industry for rust and paint removal
HP sealing of the Hydro blasting equipment made by super composite material enables high durability of the high pressure seals and counteracts the ingress of air.
Hydro blasting Equipment with water jet Unit
- Three – Five pistons type keep the stability of the running in a good situation
- Chang various pressures flexible with accelerating speed within 2 mins
- Diesel engine/ e driven pump ensure the fluid end receives water at the correct pressure
With the continous working pressure from 100bar to 3000 bar with different flow rate combing varies cleaning head for tube cleaning with big flow rate and paint rust removal and cement jetting with ultra high pressure .
1) Pump Anti Vibration Technology Adopted For Hydro blasting Equipment
UHP pump anti vibration technology reduces vibration during pumping by 60% allowing less movement and greater control of the pump unit and hose end as well .
One button stabilization technology quickly dampends any pump movement resulting from repositioning the pump and this allow precise positioning of the end hose and connectors as well .
With cycle times of up to 1800-1900rpm (at 2780 bar with 40000PSI ). pump efficiency is increased up to 25% while fuel consumption is decreased by up to 10%.
Crankcase developed by an international team ensures precise operation and energy conservation comparing traditional pump
- Extra reinforcements in the boom body , arm, pistions and fluid end increase stability and service life
- Easily accessible service points and a detachable pump body and fluid end screen are among the features that make scheduled maintenance more convenient
- By adopting our new swing brake technology, the pump’s overswing amplitude is reduced by 60%
Versatile And Easy Control Panel System For Hydro blasting Equipment
Control system ensure the high stability of the flow rate and continuous working pressure guarantee high volumetric efficiencies at high pressures in a quick speed as well.
It features for dustproof ,the protection level reached to IP 65. Combining pump anti vibration technology ,the pump anti vibration technology reduces vibration during pumping by 50%
1)Watex Fault Self Diagnostic Technology For Hydro blasting equipment
Continually monitors more than 100 aspects of the system during operation. Faults are displayed on the monitor. Review of the detected faults can reduce troubleshooting time by 70%.
- Low water lever shutdown system
- Water temperature shutdown system
- Water pressure switch to keep the pressure of the water into the pump is eligible
- Flow rate not stable alarm
- Low pressure lower than inlet water pressure alarm
All Of The Electrical Components Purchased from High Quality Brands
All of the electrical components adopts Schneider and some control electrical component parts .Purchased from Siemens or the similar high quality brands .
Electrical Motor Purchased From SIEMENS For Hydro Blasting Equipment
Electrical motor as one of the most important parts like high pressure pump ,so we purchased all of our electrical motor from SIEMENS or other same rating brand ,it has less spare parts with low maintenance ,it has all of the afterservice all of the world.
- Service network all of the world
- Max rotating speed 1900 rpm
- Meet standard IP55
- Permanent magnet motor to save the electricity
304 Stainless Steel Water Tank In 4mm Thickness For Hydro blasting Equipment
Stainless steel water tank with two filter systems protect the high pressure pump and get the water out from tap into the water tank ,during the water jetting situation there are a high pressure water splash and spray around the place where put on the machine ,if the water tank made by plastic or normal steel will break and rust easy
- 150 gallon water tank.
- 200 gpm filters – the first in its class..
- Water tank with no pressure filter system by Watex design.
- Equipped with low water shutdown system and high temperature stop system.
- Italy mechanical floating valve can eliminate the water hammer effectively
- Allows for water to de-aerate before entering the pump, extending the life of the parts.
- Low water level switch to prevent cavitation from water supply problems
High Performance Double Filter System For Hydro Jetting Equipment
- Three stage filters
- 1μ standard
- 304 stainless steel casting cover bear high pressure
Smart Fluid End Conversion System Change The Pressure Flexibility
- Pump fluid end conversion can change the pressure from lower pressure to it’s max pressure within 2 mins to achieve the high efficiency cleaning
- Fluid end can be detachble and easy to maintain and change the spare parts easy and there is little seal parts to be changed after long time working
Max Strongest Chassis Made By Integrated Welding For Hydro blasting equipment Guarantee The long lifespan
- Dural independent frame system ,diesel and pump mounted on a separate plate
- Design specially for surface treatment ,easy to transport and hoist
- The plate has tool box can keep some tools and accessories easy and safe
- Galvanized processing to meet the long term anticorrosion requirement
- Two folklift hoses will be easy to move the whole of the hydroblasting unit
Hydraulic Collection System Reel The Ultra High Pressure Tube Automatically To Keep the Hose Always In A Good Situation
- Torsion accessory can improve the working environment and increase the working efficiency and extend the lifetime of the high pressure tube
- All of the high pressure tube /line made in Sweden or USA. combining the hydraulic system it can collect the long soft tube in a good situation
- And maximize the lifetime of the tube ,expecially for the sewer and drain cleaning which need long length tube
Application For Industry Cleaning With Ultra High Pressure(UHP) Hydro Blasting Equipment
Hydroblasting Equipment is a method by which a high pressure stream of water from 600bar to 2800bar used to remove old paint, rust, rubber, chemicals. Or other heavy build up without causing damage to the surface below it.
This method is perfect for internal and external surfaces because the spray gun operator is able to access those “hard to reach” areas .
Besides, due to its strong water spray, the user can keep a safe distance from the surface being cleaned.
One of the major differences between water blasting and other cleaning abrasives is the ability to contain, capture. filter and reuse the water. This eliminates waste water and contaminants after the cleaning.
Underwater robot ship bottom Cleaning
Diver performing underwater ship hull cleaning the alga and barnacle with high pressure water for the bottom of the ship .
The purpose of underwater ship wall cleaning is to remove biological roughness or fouling. A build up of marine fouling can lead to increased drag. Resulting in a detrimental impact on a vessel’s hydrodynamic performance and hence the relationship between speed. Power performance and fuel consumption. Fouling, particularly in the case of a prolific build-up of hard or shell fouling like barnacles or tubeworm. can cause turbulence. cavitation and noise. Frequently affecting the performance of sonars, speed logs and other hull mounted sensors.
Proper hydro blasting machine removes all traces of fouling and does not damage the coating or cause any increased surface roughness. Underwater cleaning is performed either by a diver with high pressure cleaning pump or by a remotely operated vehicle (ROV) controlled from land.
Applicability and assumptions
Hull cleaning is applicable for all vessel types and ages. Depending on the degree and type of fouling to be removed a diver can typically clean 300 to 400 m2 per hour of flat surfaces (less on the bow and stern areas). The operation will be performed during normal ship stops (bunkering, anchorage) The fuel reductions depend on the extent to which the hull is fouled.
Reduction potential with hydro blasting machine
Depending on the degree of marine fouling, vessel size, vessel segment. Operation profile and trading areas a reduction in the range of 1% to 5 % on main engine fuel consumption can be expected.